3rd Annual MSG Paul Karpowich Foundation, Inc. Lower Perkiomen Valley Park, Oaks, PA
The MSG Paul Karpowich Foundation was incorporated as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization, on 7 June 2005. Our mission is to honor Paul's memory and hopefully continue to influence the world the way he did.
The main method of raising money is the annual MSG Paul Karpowich Memorial Foot March. The proceeds raised from this event will be donated in Paul's name to several worthwhile causes he was involved in. http://www.karpmfm.com/
Proceeds collected by the MSG Paul Karpowich Foundation will be given in Paul's name to these organizations:
The Hazleton Animal Shelter
- Karp never met an animal he didn't like. His beloved Romel was a stray!
- Visit the shelter online at http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA153.html
Horses and Horizons Therapeutic Learning Center
- Not many people witnessed Karp's compassionate side. This is a program for therapeutic horse riding for individuals with a variety of physical, mental and emotional disabilities.
- Get the details at http://www.horsesandhorizons.org
American Legacy Scholarship Fund
- Although he didn't have children before he deployed to Iraq, Paul always imagined having a "fire team" of his own some day with little guys running around the house.
- The American Legion runs this scholarship fund for the children of servicemen and women who have been killed in the line of duty since September 11th, 2001. Visit http://www.legion.org/support/?content=gi_amlegacysch
for more information
NEPA Chapter of AIA Scholarship Fund
- Karp studied architecture in college. Some of his work is actually visible in King of Prussia. He spent a lot of his extra time designing the dream home he planned to build with his wife Amanda upon return from the war.
- This scholarship fund is available to college bound students who show promise in the architectural field. for more information visit http://www2.luzfdn.org/www/index2.html
and scroll down to the listing for it (listed alphabetically.)
Images provided by: Steve Reinis
S&R Images Freelance Photography
Architecture ~ Commercial ~ Glamour ~ Model Portfolios ~ Landscapes ~ Motorsports ~ Wildlife
Available for events in the Mid-Atlantic Region.
Body Bumpers, LLC retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of the image(s). All photos are digitally watermarked and tracked. Written permission, written approval must be obtained by Body Bumpers, LLC and a "For Commercial Use" license must be purchased from Body Bumpers, LLC prior to use in any printed publications, online publications or any form of advertising (i.e. show flyers, etc). Failure to obtain written permission, written approval and a "For Commercial Use" license from Body Bumpers, LLC will be subject to criminal and civil prosecution.
United States Copyright(s) registered and on file with the United States Library of Congress.